Monday 3 March 2014

Multiparadigm game designer.

I am amidst one of the toughtest moments in my life. I am single, getting old, tired and troubled by multiple other issues(economical.)

Nevertheless, I am doing what has always been my dream but never had the time to finish it... a commercial game.

I am reviewing the programming paradigms that I had forgotten because of abandonment. C++; DirectX graphics; 3D math; 3D modelling, rigging, skinning and animation; 2D texture and background illustration; sound effects design and music composition.

As suggested previously: tough. But I will end up doing something that I have always dreamt of.

The game is still work in progress, but once I have the engine running will start making more publicity.
Some initial animations, 3D models and compositions are ready, but they are in their fetal state.

I will be creating other mini games just to test the engine or my programming/graphics/audio abilities with other libraries.

No comments:

Post a Comment